A tennis dress isn’t just for formal occasions; it’s perfect for any event. Even though it is more casual than traditional attire, that doesn’t mean you can’t dress up. By wearing stylish tennis attire, you’ll look far more comfortable on the court and enhance your game. Tennis dresses are exactly what they sound like: dresses designed specifically for tennis. They range from short, flirty styles to full-length gowns and come in a variety of colours, patterns, and fabrics.
Being a women’s tennis player, you may not have been exposed to the tennis dress code. But whether you’re a novice or a seasoned player, the dress code is important to know. It sets certain expectations for what players can wear and can help set you apart from the pack. Here is the women’s guide to tennis attire.
Generally, the outfits worn by female players are designed to function on the court while showcasing a touch of fashion. Skirts are an important outfit component, as they provide warmth and modesty, along with providing women with freedom of movement. So, while tennis players often appear in skirts, what’s the best tennis skirt to choose?
- When it comes to tennis skirts, the pleated-hem tennis skirt is a staple. Its classic look is flattering, comfortable, and easy to wear. If you think you would look good in one, here’s our guide on Tory Burch’s pleated-hem tennis skirts and where to shop.
- Girlfriend Collective compressive stretch skirt is a breathable, comfortable, and soft skirt that can be worn at tennis games. You can freely move with this skirt and have fun to achieve winning.
On- and off-the-court dresses
The tennis dress is an iconic piece of tennis apparel. It’s worn during both on-court and off-the-court hours, and it’s designed to inspire confidence, performance, and femininity.
- Brighten up your tennis style with the NikeCourt Dri-FIT tennis dress. This tennis attire for women provides great breathability on the court and is made with Dri-FIT fabric, which wicks away moisture to help you stay dry. This dress features two zippered pockets for your valuables, and the scoop-neck collar protects against sun rays.
- Tory Burch’s performance V-neck tennis dress is one of the women’s guides to tennis attire. The cool thing about tennis dresses is that they have a snug fit and are made for a woman’s body. The tennis dresses have a drawstring at the waist and a V neckline that is perfect for showing off a women’s tennis bracelet.
Game, set, matching sets
Every competitive tennis player knows that women’s tennis clothing is just as important as men’s tennis clothing. But which outfits work best for you? Match your game, set, matching set clothes that perfectly suit the occasion. So, here is the set that you should wear for the tennis game.
- The upside ace Isabel striped ribbed stretch jersey polo top and upside ace Jaynee striped pleated ribbed stretch-jersey tennis skirt is one of the women’s guides to tennis attire, featuring stylish designs and a cooling performance fabric. The upside ace Isabel striped ribbed stretch jersey polo top is made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex. The upside ace Jaynee striped pleated ribbed stretch-jersey tennis skirt is made of 85% polyamide and 15% spandex. Both pieces offer moisture-wicking properties, and the tops feature flat seams to reduce chafing.
- The L’Etoile Sport zip-front tank top and L’Etoile Sport pleated athletic skort are one of the women’s guides to tennis attire. The textured, moisture-wicking, breathable material of the leggings and skort will keep you cool and dry on the court, while the flat-lock seams and elastic waistband of the tank top won’t chafe or rub you the wrong way.
There is hardly anything that can describe the characteristics of a woman, like the way she dresses. Her wardrobe is a reflection of her personality, the places that she goes to, her idea of fashion, and the things that she likes. The style that you choose for yourself determines how people perceive you.